B-Metro, the voice of metropolitan Birmingham, brings to life the people, places, and things that make this region such an extraordinary place to live. We have developed a magazine and digital brand that reaches out to find the extraordinary in the ordinary, to create a space online and in print that reflects the richness of the community by giving it a voice.
Inside our pages and digital content, you’ll find passion—a passion for this place we call home, the passion of people who are living their best life here in metropolitan Birmingham, and the passionate discourse of ideas, hopes and dreams captured in print and digital media. —Joe O’Donnell, Editor & Publisher
B-Metro: Award-winning Photography & Writing
B-Metro enjoys a reputation as a progressive style and cultural leader in the region, with multiple awards and accolades for the photography and writing it produces (including the 2011 National Award Winner for Best Photography in a City/Regional Magazine). Connected, experienced and community-driven, we can help you reach your desired audience through active print and digital channels.
B-Metro Print Ad Specs
Digital files should be supplied in PDF format with CMYK color. Files can be e-mailed if the file size does not exceed 10 MB. All files should be 300 dpi and 133 linescreen or higher.
- Trim Size: 8.5” x 10.875”
- Two page spread bleed: 17” x 10.875” Add .125” bleed on all sides.
- Full page bleed: Add .125” bleed on all sides.
- Live Area 7.25” x 10”
- Half Page Horizontal: 7.25” x 4.5”
- Half Page Vertical: 3.5” x 9.25”
- Quarter Page: 3.5” x 4.5”
B-Metro: Digital Platforms Expand Your Reach
Our goal online is to create a community of voices to attract a vibrant, engaged audience. Our ability to engage that audience is tied to our web content, which is wide-ranging and flows back and forth from print to web to social media. Here’s a taste of our online content.
Digital Content & Interaction
- www.B-Metro.com: An interactive, professional high-traffic site hosting fresh content weekly.
- B-There: Direct delivery email newsletter highlighting community arts & culture events weekly
- Facebook: Engaging daily with over 41,300 friends
- Twitter (@b_metro): Interacting daily with 17,800 followers, advertisers and partners
- Pinterest: Showcasing the best photography and images from the B-Metro world
- Instagram (@bmetromag): Posting images live from around the city for a growing audience
Digital Ad Specs:
- Leaderboard: 728p x 90p
- Tile: 200p x 200p
- Weekly E-Blast: 1000p x 400p
Joe O’Donnell, Editor/ Publisher
Cathy Fingerman, Associate Publisher
firstname.lastname@example.org 205-202-4182 Ext. 2
Robin Colter, Creative Director
B-Metro is published monthly by Fergus Media, LLC
1314 Cobb Lane • Birmingham, AL 35205
205.202.4182 | b-metro.com